Home        About Dan        News        Books        Forum        Art

Page 1 of 1 1
Topic Options
#18067 - 04/24/07 02:23 AM Progressive reading of a Simmons title- Hyperion
nemes Offline
enthusiast

Loc: Newcastle, Australia
Now that I have passed to the dark side and posted a topic on re-reading about all things Shrike like and farcastery. Would any of the participants here who I am sure participate equally in the more mundane forum be prepared to add their views and yes indeed, tax the analytical parts of their literary brain as to why Hyperion works so well.
We have the intro, briefly analysed after a brief sidetrack to the cricket world cup.
It is the priest's tale that awaits fellow travellers.
Us Bikura types who rarely travel to the world of writers need illumination. Well some extra input is all I ask.
I really should of made sure I had a copy lying around before I started this. Please post on the general discussion thread. I mean if thats within AI sensibilities and does not breach protocol...

#170004 - 06/16/20 12:39 PM Re: Progressive reading of a Simmons title- Hyperion [Re: nemes]
leonamargret Offline
enthusiast

Loc: Animation Kingdom
This is one of my favorite websites where they used to share great ideas diamonds rings for cheap and thoughts of the well-known[u][/u] writers. l already bookmarked this website so that all the recent updates will be shared here.
Page 1 of 1 1

Hop to:

Generated in 0.036 seconds in which 0.009 seconds were spent on a total of 13 queries. Zlib compression disabled.

Home    Books    Curtis on Publishing   Previews    Bio    Bibliography    Snapshots     Foreign News    Reader's Forum    Art