Home        About Dan        News        Books        Forum        Art

Page 1 of 1 1
Topic Options
#169808 - 04/23/20 03:22 PM Happy Birthday, William Shakespeare
ColinFraizer Offline
enthusiast

Loc: Indiana, USA
Today is the day Shakespeare's birthday is traditionally celebrated. (Actual day unknown.)

[It's also the day of his death at age 52.]

#169809 - 04/24/20 09:45 AM Re: Happy Birthday, William Shakespeare [Re: ColinFraizer]
leonamargret Offline
enthusiast

Loc: Animation Kingdom
Oh my God, William Shakespeare the legend behind the wonderful articles that he Treat Epilepsy with CBD Oil
contributed in the world of art. It is sad to hear that the birthday at the death of this person is on the same date itself.

#169815 - 04/27/20 10:32 AM Re: Happy Birthday, William Shakespeare [Re: leonamargret]
ivaanadam Offline
enthusiast

Loc: fvf
I am so glad to hear about Shakespeare's birthday and he is one of my favorite writers also. He was really talented and a legend also. The merchant of Venice is my favorite drama by Shakespeare. reviews of top builders and developers in Kerala Anyway, your post is really informative.
#169913 - 05/21/20 03:16 PM Re: Happy Birthday, William Shakespeare [Re: ivaanadam]
milan Offline

Loc: sydney
Accidentally i have come across this site and am a little bit confused about the subject shared here. The post belongs to William shake spear's birthday Gsm signal booster and here we can see some comments only. Looking here for more updates.
Page 1 of 1 1

Hop to:

Generated in 0.028 seconds in which 0.003 seconds were spent on a total of 13 queries. Zlib compression disabled.

Home    Books    Curtis on Publishing   Previews    Bio    Bibliography    Snapshots     Foreign News    Reader's Forum    Art