Home        About Dan        News        Books        Forum        Art

Page 1 of 1 1
Topic Options
#169584 - 01/07/20 01:11 PM On Writing Well
Enright Offline
Super User

Loc: CA
I believe that Dan Simmons' On Writing Well series of essays could be a great resource for aspiring writers, and I'm hoping that some time soon it will become available once again on this website. Also, these essays in my opinion ought to be collected into a book to ensure their preservation and availability for studious reference. If I were Mr. Simmons publisher, I would sponsor this as a matter of course. What is wrong with these people?

#169586 - 01/07/20 04:14 PM Re: On Writing Well [Re: Enright]
Shrike1 Offline
veteran

Loc: Greenville, NC
 Originally Posted By: Enright
I believe that Dan Simmons' On Writing Well series of essays could be a great resource for aspiring writers, and I'm hoping that some time soon it will become available once again on this website. Also, these essays in my opinion ought to be collected into a book to ensure their preservation and availability for studious reference. If I were Mr. Simmons publisher, I would sponsor this as a matter of course. What is wrong with these people?

The On Writing Well essays are still available on the website. Just takes a few clicks to find them.

From inside either of the “forums” click on “About Dan” or “News” or any of the links at the top of the page (except for the “home” link) and you will see the WRITING WELL link appear.

Click it and it takes you to:

Writing Well
Installment Fourteen

Finding your daemon that dwells perpetually in the Condition of Fire

I suppose that is the last installment he wrote? Anyway, to get to the previous installments look to your right near Dan’s picture and you will see a link for “Previous Installments”.

For some reason Installment 14 isn’t there with the others but as I said it’s the one you get to first before finding the others.

Hope this helps,

Greg

#169587 - 01/07/20 04:27 PM Re: On Writing Well [Re: Shrike1]
Enright Offline
Super User

Loc: CA
Hey, thanks Greg. That should do it. I was trying the broken link (which ought to be fixed) from the Home page.

#169713 - 03/10/20 10:54 AM Re: On Writing Well [Re: Enright]
mosesantony2013 Offline

Loc: Tamil nadu
This article is really great that people are very much what is rheumatology comfortable and has a good skill so that they are able to read it down very well. You will be satisfied that you can make use of the situation and do it accordingly.
Page 1 of 1 1

Hop to:

Generated in 0.031 seconds in which 0.003 seconds were spent on a total of 14 queries. Zlib compression disabled.

Home    Books    Curtis on Publishing   Previews    Bio    Bibliography    Snapshots     Foreign News    Reader's Forum    Art