Home        About Dan        News        Books        Forum        Art

Page 1 of 10 12345>Last »
Topic Options
#169441 - 12/11/19 02:48 AM Tailgunner Schiff
jmill Offline
Full Shrike

Loc: Earth
Adam Schiff is the new Joe McCarthy. His time is coming. He will soon be a reviled figure by most Americans, not just conservatives or Republicans, for his bald faced lying and decidedly unAmerican desecration of our constitution and our political process. He will have earned every atom of disgust and contempt with which he will be reviled. Quite frankly, he's a scumbag.

#169442 - 12/12/19 06:20 PM Re: Tailgunner Schiff [Re: jmill]
Ward Offline
veteran

I fully agree with your characterization, jmill. It appears that when someone begins to drain the proverbial swamp sumbags begin to float to the top. I am personally amazed at the current number floating about.
#169443 - 12/13/19 01:00 AM Re: Tailgunner Schiff [Re: Ward]
Shrike1 Online   content
veteran

Loc: Greenville, NC
 Originally Posted By: Ward
I fully agree with your characterization, jmill. It appears that when someone begins to drain the proverbial swamp sumbags begin to float to the top. I am personally amazed at the current number floating about.

The scumbags floating around are all from DT's administration and are piling up in jail. His personal lawyer, Rudy Giuliani will probably be next. Unless the corrupt Attorney General sticks his nose in. Talk about a scumbag.

Greg

#169444 - 12/13/19 01:53 AM Re: Tailgunner Schiff [Re: Shrike1]
Little John Offline
old hand

Loc: Bryan, TX
Interesting response, Greg. You totally neglected to mount a defense of Adam Schiff's behavior. Perhaps, in the emotion of the moment that slipped your attention? Feel free to take another crack at it.

#169445 - 12/13/19 04:23 PM Re: Tailgunner Schiff [Re: Little John]
Shrike1 Online   content
veteran

Originally Posted By: Little John
Interesting response, Greg. You totally neglected to mount a defense of Adam Schiff's behavior. Perhaps, in the emotion of the moment that slipped your attention? Feel free to take another crack at it.

John? Or is it John? I had no idea it was a responsibility of mine to respond to the original post by defending Schiff's behavior. You certainly didn't respond to me with a defense of DT and his corrupt cronies.

I suppose I should have started a new topic. Never knew of this policy before. I apologize.

Greg

#169446 - 12/13/19 08:42 PM Re: Tailgunner Schiff [Re: Shrike1]
Ward Offline
veteran

It seems to me that if some of the ideological filters/blinders could be lifted for a moment the large number of scum rising to the surface of the swamp could be syphoned off. Currently the largest and most pungent bag is the Schiff bag. It occurs to me that the recent events in Washington have given theorists working in the "reality construction" field a cornucopia of case studies. wish I was there.
#169447 - 12/13/19 09:54 PM Re: Tailgunner Schiff [Re: Shrike1]
Little John Offline
old hand

Originally Posted By: Shrike1

John? Or is it John? I had no idea it was a responsibility of mine to respond to the original post by defending Schiff's behavior. You certainly didn't respond to me with a defense of DT and his corrupt cronies.

I suppose I should have started a new topic. Never knew of this policy before. I apologize.

Greg

Staying on-topic is generally regarded as good etiquette, at least in my experience on various forums over the last 20-odd years. If you would like to start a new thread on DT and his cronies, I might be persuaded to take up that topic with you.

So, any thoughts you would like to share about Adam Schiff?

#169448 - 12/13/19 10:50 PM Re: Tailgunner Schiff [Re: Little John]
Shrike1 Online   content
veteran

Originally Posted By: Shrike1

Greg

Staying on-topic is generally regarded as good etiquette, at least in my experience on various forums over the last 20-odd years. If you would like to start a new thread on DT and his cronies, I might be persuaded to take up that topic with you.

So, any thoughts you would like to share about Adam Schiff?

I did stay on topic. That topic being scumbags. As for Adam Schiff, I don't have a problem with him.

I do have a major problem with people who think it's okay to invite foreigners into our election process, not once but multiple times. But I guess that's another subject.

Greg

#169449 - 12/13/19 11:32 PM Re: Tailgunner Schiff [Re: Shrike1]
Little John Offline
old hand

Alrighty then.

I'll stray a bit off topic and add to your objection with foreigners being invited into our election process:

Obama tells Russia that he can be more "flexible" after his 2012 re-election

#169450 - 12/14/19 12:56 AM Re: Tailgunner Schiff [Re: Little John]
Shrike1 Online   content
veteran

Alrighty then.

I'll stray a bit off topic and add to your objection with foreigners being invited into our election process:

Obama tells Russia that he can be more "flexible" after his 2012 re-election

Not even close to the same thing. Did President Obama ask Russia to help him in the election? Did Russia later that day do what the president asked them to do? That's what I thought.

This is Obama relaying a message about what he may be able to do if he is reelected. It would be different if he begged for their help to get him elected.

In what universe is this "inviting foreigners into our election process"?

Greg

Page 1 of 10 12345>Last »

Hop to:

Generated in 0.032 seconds in which 0.005 seconds were spent on a total of 14 queries. Zlib compression disabled.

Home    Books    Curtis on Publishing   Previews    Bio    Bibliography    Snapshots     Foreign News    Reader's Forum    Art