Enright Offline
Super User

Loc: CA
Enjoy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5nUZekJ3pfM

#169369 - 10/08/19 10:55 PM Re: Conspiracy Fans [Re: Enright]
Sean_Dunross Offline

Loc: Los Angeles
Ironic that he was tossed out of Fox for this and now it's his brand identity, and extremely effective, despite the Colonel outfit.
#169370 - 10/09/19 12:08 AM Re: Conspiracy Fans [Re: Sean_Dunross]
Shrike1 Online   content
veteran

Loc: Greenville, NC
 Originally Posted By: Sean_Dunross
Ironic that he was tossed out of Fox for this and now it's his brand identity, and extremely effective, despite the Colonel outfit.

Some of the best moments on The Daily Show with Jon Stewart several years back were when he got out his chalkboard and destroyed the charlatan, idiot that is Glen Beck.

#169371 - 10/09/19 12:51 AM Re: Conspiracy Fans [Re: Shrike1]
Enright Offline
Super User

Originally Posted By: Shrike1

Some of the best moments on The Daily Show with Jon Stewart several years back were when he got out his chalkboard and destroyed the charlatan, idiot that is Glen Beck.

Just curious, but other than style, what particular remark or remarks, or claims, would you describe as idiotic in this 2019 chalkboard session, and were there any remarks that you would describe as not idiotic?

Edited by Enright (10/09/19 01:12 AM)

#169373 - 10/09/19 03:45 PM Re: Conspiracy Fans [Re: Enright]
Shrike1 Online   content
veteran

Loc: Greenville, NC
 Originally Posted By: Enright

Just curious, but other than style, what particular remark or remarks, or claims, would you describe as idiotic in this 2019 chalkboard session, and were there any remarks that you would describe as not idiotic?

Honestly, I wouldn't spare one second of my time watching anything Glenn Beck related. He has proved what he is over several years and that is what I was referring to back when Jon Stewart eviscerated him and his act.

Greg

#169374 - 10/09/19 06:09 PM Re: Conspiracy Fans [Re: Shrike1]
Enright Offline
Super User

Originally Posted By: Enright

Honestly, I wouldn't spare one second of my time watching anything Glenn Beck related. He has proved what he is over several years and that is what I was referring to back when Jon Stewart eviscerated him and his act.

Greg

Interesting.

#169375 - 10/09/19 06:20 PM Re: Conspiracy Fans [Re: Enright]
Enright Offline
Super User

Forum the beginning of which discusses the resulting shadow banning on social media of Beck's video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xSlluaIiV2o

Interview with Dr. Epstein on shadow ban.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fhPxDCVHCA8

Edited by Enright (10/09/19 06:24 PM)

Page 1 of 1 1

Hop to:

Generated in 0.026 seconds in which 0.004 seconds were spent on a total of 13 queries. Zlib compression disabled.

Home    Books    Curtis on Publishing   Previews    Bio    Bibliography    Snapshots     Foreign News    Reader's Forum    Art