Home        About Dan        News        Books        Forum        Art

Page 1 of 1 1
Topic Options
#169200 - 06/19/19 10:33 PM The Cat-Fox
Bontrager Offline

Loc: California
Thought the forum readers here might get a kick out of this.

Today in the "comments" section, I had some fun with a Fox News story about a new species of mammal referred to as the "Cat-Fox," recently discovered on an island near France:

"I once saw a documentary about artificial life forms created by a corporation," I said. "I think it was called Tyrell or something. Anyway, this could be one of that company's experiments or something."

Some guy, obviously a genius, replied: "News flash: Blade Runner is not a documentary.

"Great example of why Fox readers are the prime targets of fake-news purveyors."

I responded: "If you had bothered to actually watch the program, you would have seen how well documented it was."

Another guy chimed in: "That was Blade Runner."

So I wrote, "Yeah, I think that was the name of the police squad set up to investigate it."

Hilarious.

#169204 - 06/21/19 04:57 PM Re: The Cat-Fox [Re: Bontrager]
jmill Online   content
Full Shrike

Some people are easy. That's why they walk funny, because one leg has been pulled so much that its longer than the other.

#169207 - 06/23/19 02:07 AM Re: The Cat-Fox [Re: Bontrager]
Lasombra Offline
Terror

Loc: Phoenix, AZ
 Originally Posted By: Bontrager
Thought the forum readers here might get a kick out of this.

Today in the "comments" section, I had some fun with a Fox News story about a new species of mammal referred to as the "Cat-Fox," recently discovered on an island near France:

"I once saw a documentary about artificial life forms created by a corporation," I said. "I think it was called Tyrell or something. Anyway, this could be one of that company's experiments or something."

Some guy, obviously a genius, replied: "News flash: Blade Runner is not a documentary.

"Great example of why Fox readers are the prime targets of fake-news purveyors."

I responded: "If you had bothered to actually watch the program, you would have seen how well documented it was."

Another guy chimed in: "That was Blade Runner."

So I wrote, "Yeah, I think that was the name of the police squad set up to investigate it."

Hilarious.

I love it!

#169208 - 06/24/19 08:59 PM Re: The Cat-Fox [Re: Bontrager]
Little John Offline
old hand

Loc: Bryan, TX
That's some next-level trolling there, Jim!

Page 1 of 1 1

Hop to:

Generated in 0.022 seconds in which 0.003 seconds were spent on a total of 13 queries. Zlib compression disabled.

Home    Books    Curtis on Publishing   Previews    Bio    Bibliography    Snapshots     Foreign News    Reader's Forum    Art