Home        About Dan        News        Books        Forum        Art

Page 1 of 1 1
Topic Options
#168995 - 04/26/19 12:47 PM Mueller report
jmill Online   content
Full Shrike

So far, not much has been posted on this forum about the Mueller report exonerating Trump in the Russian collusion nonsense. I suspect that is because most of us here are not surprised in the least that there is zero evidence of collusion.

In addition, I think that a lot of us are waiting for the other shoe to drop, i.e., the investigation into FISA warrants, the Steele dossier, and Democrat complicity in spying on the Trump campaign, which implicates Obama, Biden, Loretta Lynch, James Comey, William Brennan, James Clapper and others.

The obstruction theory that now undergirds current left-wing attacks on Trump, which theyíve turned to in desperation now that they've had their asses kicked over the collusion bushwah, is a symptom of political panic, and a waste of time. It will come to nothing, as will any attempts to impeach Trump. (I strongly encourage the Democrats to pursue those lines of attack vigorously and wholeheartedly, because itís a losing strategy.)

On a related topic, now that we know that Obama was aware the Russians were attempting to interfere in our elections in 2014, and did NOTHING about it, heís starting to look bad, really bad. By extension, so is Joe Biden as his VP.

Finally, CNN is in big trouble now that their collusion delusion has collapsed underneath them. Their viewership is down, way down, and I would not be surprised to see them fold, rebrand, or change in some fundamental way. If they became an honest and fair news organization, they might have a chance to survive, but itís not looking good. It would necessitate firing just about every current on-air personality as well as Jeff Zucker and anyone with editorial control who have willingly made themselves the house organ for the left-wing. I mean, think about it: all those fools at CNN ditched Alan Dershowitz, a true liberal with an impeccable reputation, in favor of Michael Avenati, who is basically a scumbag. How did that turn out? Well, prison looms in Avenatiís near future, and Dershowitz continues on his straight and narrow path, his reputation untarnished -- enhanced, if anything. Dershowitz and I would disagree on a lot of political issues, but he has one characteristic that will always cast him in a favorable light in my eyes: heís honest. He didnít vote for Trump in 2016, probably wonít vote for him in 2020, but he believes in the Constitution and the basic fundamentals of fair play, which is as good a description as any of the core of what makes America great: we believe in fair play. As such, he wouldn't participate in the attempted coup of a duly elected president. CNN cast aside his powerful, honest intellect, and lifetime of experience, in favor of a shyster, simply because the shyster was attacking Trump. What more do you need to know about the ethical, moral and intellectual vacuity at CNN?

All this leads us to a wild election season (are they ever otherwise?). And I'm calling it now. Barring a medical catastrophe for Trump, he will beat whoever the Democrats throw at him, but it's going to be ugly. Paraphrasing and slightly misquoting Bette Davisís immortal line from ALL ABOUT EVE jsut before she ascended the staircase, ďBuckle up folks, itís going to be a bumpy ride to the election.Ē

#169000 - 04/28/19 04:09 AM Re: Mueller report [Re: jmill]
Silence Offline
enthusiast

Loc: South Africa
I fully agree with your assessment on Russiagate. Jimmy Dore has been calling it out since day one.

The Democrats are corrupt and weak and have to cheat even inside their own party to keep it from being overthrown by grassroots movements.

The News media are just as corrupt as politicians. Anyway they are not here to inform us, they are here to make big $.

#169009 - 05/01/19 03:01 PM Re: Mueller report [Re: Silence]
Johnkenerson71 Offline

Loc: Oklahoma
I can't wait till Barr opens a can of whip-ass and we start seeing indictments aimed at Brennan, Clapper, Strzok, Page, Comey, McCabe, Lynch and even Clinton and Obama. If that happens, then the swamp is truly drained.

Trump may be an ass, but he's exactly what's needed to pop the festering boil that is American politics. I can't wait to vote for him in 2020!

Page 1 of 1 1

Hop to:

Generated in 1.18 seconds in which 0.25 seconds were spent on a total of 13 queries. Zlib compression disabled.

Home    Books    Curtis on Publishing   Previews    Bio    Bibliography    Snapshots     Foreign News    Reader's Forum    Art