Home        About Dan        News        Books        Forum        Art

Page 1 of 1 1
Topic Options
#123016 - 07/23/11 10:33 PM Audiobooks
redshift1 Offline
enthusiast

Loc: California
I recently started listening to audiobooks, wow some are amazing. Hyperion was my first, brings a whole new perspective to a novel. Anyway Solaris The Definitive Edition is available now. Apparently this is from a new Polish-English translation and narrated by Alessandro Juliani. Curious to see if anyone has listened to this yet? For some reason I've never read the book but this audio release is spellbinding. More info below.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/books/2011/jun/15/first-direct-translation-solaris?INTCMP=SRCH

http://www.amazon.com/Solaris-The-Definitive-Edition/dp/B0054N6KH0

#169791 - 04/16/20 06:30 AM Re: Audiobooks [Re: redshift1]
leonamargret Offline
enthusiast

Loc: Animation Kingdom
Many people best apartment project in Kochi love to read books but it is very tiresome for looking at books and reading all. So for those people they can download the audiobook which is available in many online books does. We only just want to hear it and we donít need to change the pages or look out the books for reading.
#169795 - 04/17/20 10:45 AM Re: Audiobooks [Re: leonamargret]
ivaanadam Offline
enthusiast

Loc: fvf
I am so glad to hear about this Audiobooks and it is very interesting also.T-Mobile signal booster in Germany Earlier I don't have any idea about these Audiobooks but your post gave me a clear idea. The link you have shared also useful and it makes this post more understandable.
#169874 - 05/14/20 10:35 AM Re: Audiobooks [Re: redshift1]
Ryan_B_Abraham Offline
enthusiast

Loc: CA
Audiobook or talking books are books that have been read aloud by someone and recorded. I would need some more details about the best audiobook app. helpful hints Thanks for sharing the post and the link you have shared will help to know the details of audiobooks.
#170057 - 06/30/20 02:36 PM Re: Audiobooks [Re: Ryan_B_Abraham]
laurieedwards Offline

Loc: London UK
I recently started listening to audio books! It's amazing! I cook, food in the car. And at the same time I am listening to a book. I love. I had a bad internet signal and it was a long time to download audiobooks. For home I bought a signal amplifier - https://www.myamplifiers.com/repeater-138/. Highly recommend
#170086 - Yesterday at 06:12 AM Re: Audiobooks [Re: laurieedwards]
samwil Offline

Loc: Vietnam
I love reading books. However, after many hours of seating in front of my computer doing virtual staging work every day, I often find it tired to hold a book on my hands and read by my eyes. Then, my choice at the time is audiobooks. They also save me time when I can do something and listen to audio at the same time.
Page 1 of 1 1

Hop to:

Generated in 0.03 seconds in which 0.005 seconds were spent on a total of 13 queries. Zlib compression disabled.

Home    Books    Curtis on Publishing   Previews    Bio    Bibliography    Snapshots     Foreign News    Reader's Forum    Art